#1 OneGoodMan

OneGoodMan

Advanced Member

• Pro Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Posted 05 February 2012 - 09:30 PM

I would have to say offline marketing is the weakest channel for me. For some reason I am more focused on online marketing.

I was just over another forum discussing advertising on Pizza boxes, It doesn't sounds expensive, and in the same time brilliant idea to advertise. I am not sure how much this could be successful for online business, but it certainly work for some trends.

Just wanted to share the idea as it really got my attention

Looking for Highest rebates on your online purchases ? Panda Cash Back

#2 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 06 February 2012 - 12:20 PM

Do you know the price for that kind of advertising?
How does it work? They put a big sticker on top of the boxes?

#3 OneGoodMan

OneGoodMan

Advanced Member

• Pro Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Posted 08 February 2012 - 06:33 PM

I think it varies, the printing of brochure may cost like $260 per 1000 brochure. beside the amount you pay to the pizza shop ( this varies based on the city )

#4 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 10 February 2012 - 07:03 AM

Sounds expensive to me, at least when promoting something online on the boxes.

#5 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 647 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:50 PM

I think it could depend on the product, and unless you are using such promotions for brand awareness it is unlikely to succeed for a small business. I also doubt the validity of how many people would actually read any advertising on a pizza box, as most of the blue chip's would never allow it anyway, at least here in the UK. In this country, we have what are known as leaflet-drops, which is a blatant advertisement posted through your letter box, and even with those you are looking at around a 0.05% interest rate, it would be even less written on something where the majority only have an interest in ripping the box open to gain access to their food - at least I would.

Posted Image

See What Really Works in the world of generating money from home, and online. Click The Banner For Details.

#6 OneGoodMan

OneGoodMan

Advanced Member

• Pro Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:13 PM

Certainly if the ad is not related would be worthless.

However, if you are advertising for desert ad, your ad would probably payoff.

It would be disaster to buy a Pizza and find SEO ad on it :D

Edited by OneGoodMan, 10 February 2012 - 06:14 PM.

#7 sandy.brendel

sandy.brendel

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 09 March 2012 - 06:24 AM

Rather than a pizza place, why don’t you try partnering up with a business that you could form a mutual relationship with? Look for something closely related to your field and try to join your marketing strategy together. When done right this could be loads more effective than doing the marketing on your own without anyone to back you up, and it would be certainly be better than simply advertising on a pizza box.

#8 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 647 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 March 2012 - 12:31 PM

That is a very good idea Sandy. A mutual partnership benefit, that is in an associated arena.

Posted Image

See What Really Works in the world of generating money from home, and online. Click The Banner For Details.

#9 everythingsimpl

everythingsimpl

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:50 PM

I have read about the pizza profits idea a bit as well.  I know that it has worked for others but I just don't see how to profit from it.  One idea that I have had in the fitness niche is to print out flyers to a squeeze page for a free report on diets etc...and post them in coat rooms and bulletin board in various gyms in the area.  I don't think the traffic could get any more targeted than that.  I will experiment with this and let everyone know the results.  At the very least, I used a few pieces of paper and some printer ink, at least you can say you tried.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users