4 replies to this topic

#1 Hey Sal

Hey Sal

Advanced Member

• Pro Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:38 PM

It figures.  All winter we've only had one day with snow.  It was great because my little Ricky is a California dog and never has seen snow in his life.  But.........other than that the weather has been pretty awesome for winter.

So right now I am packing to make a 400 mile move -- and it's snowing.  It looks like the type of snow that stays, too.

Nuts.  This just isn't fair.

#2 OneGoodMan

OneGoodMan

Advanced Member

• Pro Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:32 PM

Winter this year has been weird, is not really as snowing and as cold as last year. Usually the snow does last

I think summer will be late this year , and the winter is really just starting.

Take care in your trip.

Looking for Highest rebates on your online purchases ? Panda Cash Back

#3 Hey Sal

Hey Sal

Advanced Member

• Pro Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 05:44 PM

It's already gone - 2 days of cruddy weather and it's dry and the sun is out again.  It was bad just long enough to  ruin a last get together with friends. Go figure.

With the magnetic pole moving so fast, the geographic pole has now started to shift. We had a string of major quakes over the last year and a half all at 10 and 35 km deep - so the crust was shifting. It might still be. I haven't checked to find out if the magnetic pole is still speeding along. It was moving toward Siberia at about 40 km a year, which is really fast. Matter aligns with the magnetic pole so as it shifts, matter aligns with ti and causes land movement --- then centrifugal force moves it even more to re-adjust.  What I'm thinking is that our landmasses are moved enough to have effected local weather patterns.  The earth is also tilted a little differently than in the past decade because of all the new snow up on top.

We might just end up with a change of season time.  It's happened before.  Horoscopes are two months off from where they were when they were first recorded.

#4 Starchaser Katie

Starchaser Katie

• Moderators
  • 175 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 09 February 2012 - 05:57 PM

What part of the world are you from, Sal? :)
http://www.makemoneyforum.com - Forum Moderator

#5 Hey Sal

Hey Sal

Advanced Member

• Pro Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:19 AM

Thanks.  Almost done packing. Just have to jam it all in the car...................and pray that it doesn't snow again until I've landed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users