#1 azman1076

azman1076

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 11 February 2012 - 12:46 AM

I choose dropshipping becasue I don't have to invest money on products. All I have to do is to promote my product. I have been doing for almost 2 years now and most importantly i am happy.
Azman
StayAtHomeDaddy
http://stay-at-home-daddy.com/

#2 Starchaser Katie

Starchaser Katie

• Moderators
  • 175 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:34 PM

Azman, you don't actually dropship though do you, you own a website that does the dropshipping for others?
http://www.makemoneyforum.com - Forum Moderator

#3 azman1076

azman1076

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:36 AM

If you think I am a middleman....I am NOT a middleman.Products are entirely from the factory and I don't mark up the price. Meaning, it's the factory price.Thanks
Azman
StayAtHomeDaddy

#4 Starchaser Katie

Starchaser Katie

• Moderators
  • 175 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:44 AM

Azman, you should read my posts again. I never called you a middleman!
http://www.makemoneyforum.com - Forum Moderator

#5 azman1076

azman1076

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:29 AM

Sorry.......
Azman
StayAtHomeDaddy

#6 CaseyBell

CaseyBell

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:38 PM

i was also looking into drop shipping but also not sure what supplier to use. i am from usa.

#7 azman1076

azman1076

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:50 AM

Casey Bell,

Make sure you look for a drop shipper who offers you FREE trial once you sigh up as a reseller. Then you'll get FREE sample from the drop shipper so that you'll know the quality of the product.

Also make sure you get good wholesale price because it will determine how much your retail price would be. Happy trying
Azman
StayAtHomeDaddy

#8 GemDesignz

GemDesignz

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:27 PM

I have been looking into dropshipping for a while now, the only thing i am struggling with is finding a decent dropshipper where i dont have to pay loads to join, also finding it hard to find somewhere to build my shop, i dont want to spend loads just something cheap and cheerful to get me started then look into something more when my business is up and running.  If you dont mind azman could you message me with any sites that you recommend?

thanks

#9 Paralin

Paralin

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 06:03 PM

View PostCaseyBell, on 21 February 2012 - 06:38 PM, said:

i was also looking into drop shipping but also not sure what supplier to use. i am from usa.

Dropshipping is not an easy task to perform but once you get experienced in it then you have great chances to earn from this business. I think if you are searching for a supplier in dropshipping business then you must search on Google or discus with any consultancy firm. I know some websites where you can put your answer and may get a favorable answer in this regard. If you are interested then inform me. I would definitely like to help and provide you sufficient information.

#10 homeland

homeland

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationBonny Scotland

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:39 PM

I don't think anything that is worthwhile is easy, is it? But that does not mean it is not worth doing. i have read many good reports about dropshipping. I was tempted to try it myself a while back.

#11 CaseyBell

CaseyBell

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:54 PM

I agree, it is not easy, but I know a few people who dropship, and it works for them. not millionaires, but if you find the right company, it can definitely bring you a few $ in.

#12 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:16 PM

Dropshipping is a business model that has been around for decades. YOU will have used it without knowing when purchasing goods. It works, the vehicle works, and it is a case of how you will implement it into your own business.

That fact that you have access to a whole inventory of products without having to pay in advance for them, is a large advantage to any business person.

I suggest you take a detailed look at what the dropship industry can offer you, because as a 'work from home' business, this IS a valid option, as used by thousands, if not millions around the world.

#13 GemDesignz

GemDesignz

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:11 PM

i agree ^^^ i think many people give up on dropshipping because at first they think it is easy because they do not have to do all the posting etc, i think most people find that there is still a large amount of work they need to do like getting there products noticed and actually being able to sell them and because their products dont sell due to lack of advertisement or effort into their website/business they fail and give dropshipping a bad name.

I know myself that to succeed in the dropshipping business do not expect to just do nothing and earn profits. I have been researching dropshipping for the past couple of months and still havent started my business, I find its best to do your research first, work on what you want to sell, where your going to sell it, if you decide to sell on ebay why not build your own shop outside of ebay that you can re-direct your existing customers to your website and so on.

yes i am a noob at this, but i have read enough about dropshipping over months to know exactly what im going to be doing when i am ready to set up my business.

and thats why most people fail, they dont do their research, a vital part of dropshipping!!

#14 Mccormack

Mccormack

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:52 PM

^^^^ research, a vital part in any aspect of life if you wish to succeed, including make money.

#15 Mccormack

Mccormack

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:56 PM

I've recently been looking in to it over the past couple of weeks, I was wondering if you know any good suppliers? I've been looking all over the web and been registering for many however I'm going to have to go through with trail and error to find a successful one but if you had a refferal I could try it out and may like it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users