Paul

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:19 PM

Paidviewpoint.com

I'm testing this site you give you some reviews, they ask you 10 questions every day, usually they are easy questions and it takes less than 2 minutes to answer to all of them.

For every 10 questions you earn 0.03 $ ( :/ ) and some "trait points"

Your goal is to achieve a TraitScore of 9000 or better.
That will place you in the top 10% of PV members and means you will earn more for each answer.

The cash out is set at 15$, that means that with 0,03 at day you have to do interviews for 500 days !
Now i want to see if is true that raising the trait point you'll earn more cash

Anyway if you want to test it use my link ;)

#2 Carly

Carly

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:39 PM

That looks interesting that. I will be taking a closer look when my children have gone to their friends.

#3 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 February 2012 - 04:37 PM

Have you tried this site yourself, Paul?

Does it pay out, and how does it payout? Paypal.

I think many such websites don't pay a great deal, but members would definitely be interested in such websites.

As they say, it ALL counts!

#4 Paul

Paul

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:45 PM

View PostForum Admin, on 18 February 2012 - 04:37 PM, said:

Have you tried this site yourself, Paul?

Does it pay out, and how does it payout? Paypal.

I think many such websites don't pay a great deal, but members would definitely be interested in such websites.

As they say, it ALL counts!

I'm trying this one, but I'm a bit far from the cashout (I've around 4$ at the moment) so i cannot say if they really pay or not...but I'm testing them ;)

#5 Forum Staff

Forum Staff

Forum Staff and Research

• Moderators
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:56 PM

It is always good to test, Paul, and it would also be great if you let us know how you get on.

We are sure fellow members would appreciate the input.

Thank you.
http://www.makemoneyforum.com - Forum Moderator

#6 Hey Sal

Hey Sal

Advanced Member

• Pro Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:30 AM

Doesn't sound like much money for the effort.  Guess it beats surfing for free though.  I've done a few surveys and find most are like that - small amount of cash for the time spent, but if you get a good company, the pay is there.   There's all sorts of penny, nickel work online.  You just have to run across it and try it out.  Some are okay, others are BS.  None pay real well that I've found.  But for entertainment, it's always better to do something that accumulates the bucks than not.

#7 Starchaser Katie

Starchaser Katie

• Moderators
  • 175 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:56 AM

That's what i thought Sal, but I know of a few people who do little things like that website, and get a decent amount overall. Not a lot, but helps with bills and things. My friend said that it is all about finding the ones that pay good, as some don't even pay out, or the payout amount is far too high, etc. to  make it worthwhile.
http://www.makemoneyforum.com - Forum Moderator

#8 OneGoodMan

OneGoodMan

Advanced Member

• Pro Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:42 AM

10 questions a day for 0.03, means to make my first dollar i need 40 days. and over 330 questions.

It is total waste of time.

Looking for Highest rebates on your online purchases ? Panda Cash Back

#9 Hey Sal

Hey Sal

Advanced Member

• Pro Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:23 PM

I agree with that OGM.  There's one out there - can't remember the name of it right now, that gives 10 - 15 cents for quick answers. The answers only take a few minutes to look up. At that rate you are geting about 2 - 3 bucks an hour. Still very low wage, but 50 bucks can come in handy at the end of a month if someone is strapped and has an extra hour a day.   And that's where I would draw the line on low paying activities.  If it pays a bill every month and is just time you'd spend on entertainment anyway, go for it.  If it takes months and months to achieve some minimum payout that won't even pay a bill - why are you bothering?

#10 Paul

Paul

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:36 PM

If you remember the name please post it.
And yes at the moment i'm testing this..more for fun than for real cash

#11 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:25 PM

View PostPaul, on 21 February 2012 - 11:36 PM, said:

I think it would have to be for fun, Paul, because there is definitely no money to be made there :D

#12 Paul

Paul

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:28 PM

:/ weel as long as one know that...

BTW, any other good site :P ?

#13 Hey Sal

Hey Sal

Advanced Member

• Pro Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 07:01 PM

View PostPaul, on 21 February 2012 - 11:36 PM, said:

Cha-cha.com

You'd be surprised how much stuff a little bit of research turns up on Google.

Edited by Hey Sal, 24 February 2012 - 07:03 PM.

#14 singlemom

singlemom

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:15 AM

View PostHey Sal, on 24 February 2012 - 07:01 PM, said:

Cha-cha.com

You'd be surprised how much stuff a little bit of research turns up on Google.

Are these type of websites really trustworthy?

#15 Growler

Growler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:54 PM

I looked at this site last year and the mrs nearly joined it. Lucky she didn't now, looking at what you have to. Almost a scam isn't it.

#16 Xmas

Xmas

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:45 PM

Hey there,

I am new to this forum and this is in fact my very first post but I can't understand why this thread has a scam tag.

First, a short note about online survey sites. I am a member of several of these sites to get a little pocket-money on the site. And that's all you can get there. Overall it is badly paid, $3-$4 an hour as you also have to discount all the time you start a survey but don't qualify. The advantages of using online survey sites to make a little money are that you don't need any investement, you are highly flexible when you want to take the surveys, one survey doesn't take more than 30 min max on almost any sites, and you get paid for the time you put in right from the start without for example the need to create your own website/blog/etc before you can earn money. Don't forget, it's just $3-$4 an hour though. I won't trust any site promising more.

Coming back to PaidViewPoint,
This site is not a scam. As with all online survey sites, you can't get rich either. I am a member there since end of last year. It took me around 4 month to get my first payment which they send to me one day after request.

Posted Image

I actually think Paidviewpoint is one of the better online survey sites as their surveys are very short. They have these Traits Surveys which pays just 10 cents but don't take more than 90 sec. From time to time they send invites to so called Biz Surveys, their real surveys. These surveys pay better and also just take a few minutes max to complete. Have a look at some examples here,

Posted Image

However, PaidViewPoint is just good for US members. As the op states, members from other countries will just get 3 cents for each Traits Survey and they won't get any Biz Surveys as PaidViewPoint concentrates on the US market for now. If you are living in the US and interested in online survey sites, PaidViewPoint is one I can recommend. It's a slow earning sites though. You will need a few month to reach the payout limit.

Cheers,

Xmas

P.S. I have read the rules of this forum and I saw a recent rules change regarding affiliate links. With a post like the one above, would I be allowed to post my PaidViewPoint referral link? If not, that's not a problem. I just don't want to miss an opportunity, if I could post the link. Thanks for answering this question.

Edited by Xmas, 24 April 2012 - 11:46 PM.

#17 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:36 AM

It took you 4 months to make $15?? If you walked around the streets for 4 months, spending the same amount of time, chances are you would find more than $15 on the floor.

#18 Xmas

Xmas

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:39 PM

View PostForum Admin, on 25 April 2012 - 10:36 AM, said:

It took you 4 months to make $15?? If you walked around the streets for 4 months, spending the same amount of time, chances are you would find more than $15 on the floor.
:lol:
That's a misconception. It took me 4 hours to reach cashout but these 4 hours were stretched over a 4 month. As I said in my other post, the hourly rate isn't great.
Anyways, you will find the same with all other online survey sites. Even with the best ones around you will need 6 to 8 weeks until you reach cashout limit. If you therefore wants to make consistenly a small pocket-money with onine survey sites you should be active at 5-10 sites at the same time.

Cheers,

Xmas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users