2 replies to this topic

#1 Growler

Growler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 01:35 AM

Sorry, I found another one during my search into dropshipping: ATSdistribution.co.uk

I cannot find much on them either, but they seem to look legit. Anybody got any decent reviews on them? or can tell me what to look for when choosing a dropshipper, as they are all starting to look the same.

Cheers

#2 Starchaser Katie

Starchaser Katie

• Moderators
  • 175 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:13 PM

From research it seems like ATSdistibution have a fairly good reputation in the dropship industry. They have been around a while, too.
http://www.makemoneyforum.com - Forum Moderator

#3 tarny

tarny

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:15 PM

I've looked into these recently as they have quite a large range or products and categories. They've been around a while and are well established with a good reputation. From what I could see, if using them for dropshipping you need to deposit £40 into your account which is used to pay for orders you make from them, when the £40 runs low you top it up again. There is also an option for them to supply their own websites with a stock feed included but I wasn't keen on the templates I saw plus I would be worried that my website would look the same as someone elses because I'm not so good at knowing how to customise a template myself yet. Nice and easy website to use but I see that you have to keep an eye on their stock levels as their stock has quite a fast turn over.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users