Make Money Forum Announcements

HELLO
* * * * * 1 votes

Building Authority and Targeted Traffic in one hit.

3 replies to this topic

#1 Hey Sal

Hey Sal

Advanced Member

• Pro Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:18 PM

We're all familiar with email marketing and blogging.  We're also familiar with the need to be authoritative - and the need for traffic.   Yet many miss an important step in the process.  Networking.

So how do you efficiently network?

Interview the pros in your field.  Most experts are more than happy to grant interviews. They like recognition - who doesn't?  Pick out people to interview who have a large following and a lot of respect in your field.  Plan a mix of intelligent and entertaining questions.  You can post the interview on your blog, website, or in your emails.

Successful people are known to rub shoulders with other successful people in their field. With your association to the "big" names in your field, you gain authority as well.  When a person does an interview with you they are likely to tell their own followers to read it - and will most commonly give links to the interview.  Sometimes, they will even post links to your site on their own.  

That's a lot of benefit for one article that you would have otherwise spent time researching, writing up, and then working to draw traffic to.

Whenever you find you are having a few problems with SEO -- look first to networking to find a solution to the problem.  There is more benefit in networking than any other technique on the Net.

#2 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:31 PM

Excellent post, Sal.

I also think that global networking has been made far easier with websites such as Facebook, where you can literally pick and choose groups to join and establish a relationship with them.

Like-minded individuals, or businesses that are looking to obtain a similar growth as yourself. All it takes is to start joining the groups, and then you are literally in, and can discuss, debate, and even create joint venture options.

This is something I have just been looking into, and have already made some great contacts this way.

#3 sandy.brendel

sandy.brendel

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:29 PM

One can establish a network of endless contacts and referrals by not regarding “networking” as merely a to-do thing in networking events. Make it an essential part of your day to day business operation. Creating and nurturing quality relationships should be an everyday goal. At the end of the day, networking is all about being building trust and relationships.

#4 alamest

alamest

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:13 PM

Not only in the internet marketing world every body needs every one, it also happens in our life as well, we need everyone to carry on our life and grow with them, very informative content, I alway look for authority content links as much I can, I know it is hard to get but once you get it than your hard work is worth of money.. thanks for sharing..

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users