Make Money Forum Announcements

HELLO
* - - - - 3 votes

Andrew Reynolds Reviews, Scam? or Legit?

Andrew Reynolds scam Andrew Reynolds Cash On Demand cash on demand reviews cash on demand scam Andrew Reynolds Reviews

2 replies to this topic

#1 Forum Staff

Forum Staff

Forum Staff and Research

• Moderators
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:44 PM

Andrew Reynolds Reviews, Cash On Demand System, Scammer? or Legit? A fair question you might ask. Andrew Reynolds has been around for what seems like years, offering his  Cash On Demand System, and modules.

If you have never heard of Andrew Reynolds, then you have not been in the business opportunity market for long. Way before the internet gained in popularity, Andrew Reynolds made his money selling dvd's and manual via mail order.

Many claim that Andrew Reynolds is a snake-oil salesman, all bluff and hot wind. Many also claim that Andrew Reynolds has helped them to achieve a successful business.

A question we would ask, is this: Has Andrew Reynolds ever run a real business, that did not involve promoting how others can make money? I mean, how can you portray to teach others how to make money when you have never run a real, conventional business yourself? - outside of the 'I will teach you how to make money yourself, even though I never run a business before'.

Andrew Reynolds now holds large seminars where other marketers make serious income from teaching large crowds how they also can make money by purchasing the products being sold at such events.

What are your reviews on Andrew Reynolds, we would love to hear from you.

Andrew Reynolds Reviews, Scammer? or Legit?
http://www.makemoneyforum.com - Forum Moderator

#2 Danny Crow

Danny Crow

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:42 PM

Hmmm.. Read about Andrew Reynolds for a few years, and never been convinced of what he offers. The cash on demand he hawks has been around for years, and surely marketing methods change. I think he makes most of his money from seminars now, and as you quite rightly mentioned above, there is no evidence that Andrew Reynolds have run a real business other than taking payments from people looking to make money.

I would avoid it personally.

#3 Starchaser Katie

Starchaser Katie

• Moderators
  • 175 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:38 PM

I know somebody who tried the Andrew Reynolds cash on demand course, and gave it up after about 6 modules. He felt it was a waste of money, and nothing that could not bet gained on the internet for free. Didn't use it myself though, but I did read the first module after he borrowed it to me. It was more like a sales pitch for the rest of the course, to keep people buying. I did see the modules on eBay for much cheaper second-hand.
http://www.makemoneyforum.com - Forum Moderator

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users