Make Money Forum Announcements

HELLO
* - - - - 3 votes

Davidandersononline.com Reviews Scam, David Anderson Uses Spammers

David Anderson Reviews David Anderson scam Davidandersononline.com David Anderson

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:52 PM

Davidandersononline.com Reviews Scam, David Uses Spammers

Unfortunately, The well-known marketer David Anderson, from Davidandersononline.com also uses spammers to promote his business.

David, if you read this, and you will, you may want to make sure that when you outsource your link-building campaigns that you do not use blatant spammers.

On a personal note, I have read some of David Anderson's materials, a few years back, his Profit Commando, which was pretty poor and VERY expensive. But that is for another day.

We will not tolerate spammers on our websites, and in fact we will soon be hiring a dedicated member to index every spam attempt, which will not only drive traffic to our forum (nice!), but will also expose the spammers.

Davidandersononline.com Reviews Scam, David Uses Spammers

#2 Starchaser Katie

Starchaser Katie

• Moderators
  • 175 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:56 PM

I actually read something about David Anderson today, as a friend of mine joined his davidandersononline.com website, and immediately received emails asking for payment to paid versions of the website, which we obviously declined.
http://www.makemoneyforum.com - Forum Moderator

#3 Expert Money Blogger

Expert Money Blogger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 06:47 PM

David Anderson has been doing the rounds for years, selling high priced marketing products, and he does not have exactly a great reputation. I have never once heard of anybody making any money on the back of what he teaches.

#4 jkidd7

jkidd7

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:47 AM

I don't think this is the same David Anderson but I got a check in the mail from a guy named David Anderson and James Anderson.(who claimed to have gotten my information through careerbuilder!)  They wanted me to use it to do some mystery shopping with walmart and western union, basically cash it with my bank and send them most of it back through western union.  So I took the check to Wells Fargo where it was supposed to be from and they confirmed it was fake and sent it to the fraud dept.  They cashed it to trace this guy and he wrote me saying I cashed it and I didn't want to send the money, then basically threatened me.  He says as follows,

I have sent your email,phone number,home address,occupation every data I have about you. And they have started giving your case a follow up because you received a Check of $1,650 and we have received alert that you have cashed the check and you do not want to send the fund so if you fail to get back to me today with assignment report you will have your self to blame with all the embarrassment you are going to receive when they come to your place. All they are waiting for is a go ahead from me if you do not comply.Please disregard any email from other parties  and follow this instruction.

BE Aware Of These Idiots!

#5 Starchaser Katie

Starchaser Katie

• Moderators
  • 175 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:40 AM

Hi jkid,

I don't think it is the same David Anderson, but thanks for the heads up above, please introduce yourself here:

http://www.makemoney...oduce-yourself/

Katie x
http://www.makemoneyforum.com - Forum Moderator

Also tagged with David Anderson Reviews, David Anderson scam, Davidandersononline.com, David Anderson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users