295 replies to this topic

#281 Marketer Man

Marketer Man

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:26 PM

i think the chances are that this chris mole has probably not made money out of anything in his life, and wants the system for free just to satisfy his curiosity and confirm that what HE does when trying systems does not work, not the system themselves. i have seen people like him on other forums too. wasters.

#282 Chris Mole

Chris Mole

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationLancing.Sussex Coast

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:30 PM

View PostTim Lowe, on 17 May 2012 - 04:18 PM, said:

Mr Mole appears to be at it again on the other forum he is active on.

I have just learned he has directly asked the Admin there to reveal full details of the 3 trading strategies.

Other people have paid for this system and moles40 has continually criticised their decision to do so but is doing everything he can to get it for free. His behaviour is deplorable.

Tim Lowe

So your charging 600 quid for three trading strategies!!  One is laying  the fav before kick-off and trade out after 20 mins and hope the fav doesn't score in the meantime! and that is supposed to make  hundres of pounds of profit!I've just given out two for free in both forums.!!

#283 Tim Lowe

Tim Lowe

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationFarnham, Surrey UK

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:47 PM

View PostChris Mole, on 17 May 2012 - 04:30 PM, said:

So your charging 600 quid for three trading strategies!!  One is laying  the fav before kick-off and trade out after 20 mins and hope the fav doesn't score in the meantime! and that is supposed to make  hundres of pounds of profit!I've just given out two for free in both forums.!!

I cannot imagine that anybody will fully understand your rant, however I seem to recall you accepting yesterday that Matt's RLS could make the money claimed, which was only 3 strategies.

Have you changed your mind, again?

Tim Lowe

#284 Marketer Man

Marketer Man

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:47 PM

View PostChris Mole, on 17 May 2012 - 04:25 PM, said:

So laying the team that has just scored or backing the team that has conceded would have netted you big  profits this season.

Also laying the current score with just minutes to go in a match would have also netted you big profits this season.Is this the long term profit maker I have been seeking,time will tell,but it looks very promising to me

so why don't you just go and make these big profits, instead of continuing the try and make Tim look bad, on a system you have not even bought? surely that would be a better way to spend your time???

Edited by Marketer Man, 17 May 2012 - 04:48 PM.

#285 Tim Lowe

Tim Lowe

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 06:38 PM

View PostChris Mole, on 17 May 2012 - 04:25 PM, said:

We have several people who have posted in this thread that claim to have the system,yet only one has made any comment on to how they are getting on.Plus over 12,000 thread views!! I would think at least some of them have the system,yet none of them are posting their results.

You would think they would be shouting from the roof-tops if they were making the huge profits which the Ternary system says you will make.

Or are people failing to follow your system correctly or just not bothering with it for whatever reason.

If that is the case,then why ?

Chris, you really are now trying to mislead other people who are reading.

These questions are being asked by you in a post where you have firstly quoted me and then edited what I have said...and the words you have edited out are in fact my answers to these questions.

You are trying to make it appear that I am unable or unwilling to answer you.

This sort of behaviour is quite deplorable.

To reiterate the gist of what you deleted:

System promoters (like me) do their best, of course, to obtain testimonials from happy customers and get people to generally tell the world how brilliant a product is, but you cannot force people to give feedback. Often people need to have used a product for a long time before they have anything to judge it on and by then they feel little need to spontaneously contact the company to say how happy they are or rush to a forum and trumpet their delight.

Most people feel it is the provider's fault if a product is not as they wish it but conversely, if it performs well, no more than what they bought and should expect to receive. So they don't tend to 'shout from the rooftops' when something works as they thought it would, after all why should they? What would be their motivation to do so?

Specifically on Ternary, it is only about two months since we first sold it and it is a six month plan so it is obviously too early for testimonials but one chap (snuffledog) did say this on this forum:

I for one am happy with results thus far and am not too concerned whether I can earn £10k a month. Frankly I wouldn't want to spend the amount of time I believe it would take but a few hundred a week is just fine and at £600 excellent value for money - there you go Tim, a testimonial of sorts and one which I am happy to put my name to elsewhere.

Finally, as I recall there was a poll which showed ten people here who had bought Ternary (and even that tiny number was in dispute) so those 12,000 page views are possibly not indicative of loads of buyers being here. More likley to be the 20 or so people who have contributed to this thread loading the page 100 times or so each (notwithstanding browser settings which could skew this either way) and a lot of potential buyers looking for information before they buy.

Tim Lowe

Edited by Setter, 07 November 2012 - 11:56 AM.

#286 Chris Mole

Chris Mole

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:48 PM

View PostMarketer Man, on 17 May 2012 - 04:47 PM, said:

so why don't you just go and make these big profits, instead of continuing the try and make Tim look bad, on a system you have not even bought? surely that would be a better way to spend your time???

Indeed that is what I wil be doing from next season.Shouldn't you be thanking me instead of slating me,for giving you TWO FREE strategies that can make you big money .You should really have it made now.Two strategies from me and the Ternary system.What more do you want!

Interest quote from Tim over at the other forum

"If it is so useless Chris then why is it so important that you have it???

Tim Lowe

Has Matt decided his strategies now appear to be useless when compared to my strategies that I have revealed for free on this forum.

Thats ok Matt.I don't mine sharing my findings for free.Have you run my two strategies through the data you have for 1500 football matches and found my two strategies have trounced yours in the profit stakes.

Could you reveal your findings in this forum so everyone else can see the results,and see by how much my systems beat yours by.

Looks like everyone has it made now.

#287 Tim Lowe

Tim Lowe

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:52 PM

View PostChris Mole, on 17 May 2012 - 07:48 PM, said:

Indeed that is what I wil be doing from next season.Shouldn't you be thanking me instead of slating me,for giving you TWO FREE strategies that can make you big money .You should really have it made now.Two strategies from me and the Ternary system.What more do you want!

Interest quote from Tim over at the other forum

"If it is so useless Chris then why is it so important that you have it???

Tim Lowe

Has Matt decided his strategies now appear to be useless when compared to my strategies that I have revealed for free on this forum.

Thats ok Matt.I don't mine sharing my findings for free.Have you run my two strategies through the data you have for 1500 football matches and found my two strategies have trounced yours in the profit stakes.

Could you reveal your findings in this forum so everyone else can see the results,and see by how much my systems beat yours by.

Looks like everyone has it made now.

Chris,
You very well know that I said no such thing. You very well know that I was referring to your opinions, not anybody elses.

Anybody reading this can now see that this silly attempt by you to maniupulate words shows you in your true colours.

I don't think anybody can take you seriously now.

Tim Lowe

#288 RichyJ

RichyJ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:18 PM

I don't think anybody can take you seriously now.

Did anybody before? I certainly didn't

Richard

#289 Chris Mole

Chris Mole

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:26 AM

Nice profit would have been made if you had followed both of my trading strategies on last nights football match.That would have been the 4th match in a row you would have made some nice money.
As for the Ternary system,does anyone really care about it.It would appear that way as the lack of posts about it is rather telling.
I suspect Tim Lowe isn’t really bothered how it performs despite what it seems.Rememeber he and matt will have pocketed thousands from the selling of the system, and I’m sure their busy on their next joint venture to sell to the mugs,sorry I meant to the masses.
Anyway that’s it from me for the very last time in this thread.I have nothing more to add.
I’ve given away a couple of nice trading strategies which look like they are long term winners.Although it is up to you how you interpret them.

#290 Tim Lowe

Tim Lowe

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 09:26 AM

View PostChris Mole, on 18 May 2012 - 04:26 AM, said:

As for the Ternary system,does anyone really care about it.It would appear that way as the lack of posts about it is rather telling.

As people keep explaining to you, generally people only post on forums if they need help, want to moan about something they have bought or, as I think you have demonstrated, they want somebody to listen to their views even though they have not bought the product.

We have had all three here, but not much of the first two because there is not much to complain about if you use the product properly. Of course we have had plenty of the latter....

Tim Lowe

#291 Paulie Boy

Paulie Boy

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 12:21 PM

View PostChris Mole, on 18 May 2012 - 04:26 AM, said:

Nice profit would have been made if you had followed both of my trading strategies on last nights football match.That would have been the 4th match in a row you would have made some nice money.
I suspect Tim Lowe isn’t really bothered how it performs despite what it seems.Rememeber he and matt will have pocketed thousands from the selling of the system, and I’m sure their busy on their next joint venture to sell to the mugs,sorry I meant to the masses.
Anyway that’s it from me for the very last time in this thread.I have nothing more to add.
I’ve given away a couple of nice trading strategies which look like they are long term winners.Although it is up to you how you interpret them.

I have not really followed this thread in any capacity, although this caught my eye. I think if you really thought you had something there, then you would not be so ready to place it on an internet forum post like this. The chances are, that what you think you have will have flaws and will come up against a losing run at some stage which if your plan is not concrete will wipe out your profits. Always test first. I know people who have lost life changing amounts of money gambling, and if they were to read your posts there, I know they would be shaking their heads, because all gamblers using systems at one time thought they had something that worked, and when they come up against the dreaded losing run they continue to believe and the homes they lost, and relationships are testimony to that. Be careful everyone.

#292 RichyJ

RichyJ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 May 2012 - 08:32 AM

Chris

The most telling sentence from you in all the posts telling us how wonderful your system is, reads:

.Is this the long term profit maker I have been seeking,time will tell,but it looks very promising to me

In short, even you are not certain that it will make a profit over the long-term. You simply don't have anything like enough data to statistically show that your 'systems' will work over the long-term.

Richard

#293 CaseyBell

CaseyBell

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:12 PM

View PostRichyJ, on 19 May 2012 - 08:32 AM, said:

Chris

The most telling sentence from you in all the posts telling us how wonderful your system is, reads:

In short, even you are not certain that it will make a profit over the long-term. You simply don't have anything like enough data to statistically show that your 'systems' will work over the long-term.

Richard

Ternary cannot be the only system doing the rounds, maybe he has something that he can also sell to loads of people for 600!!!

#294 Tim Lowe

Tim Lowe

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:40 PM

I thought members may be interested in this which I have just picked up from another forum, actually the writer uses this forum as well with the same user name:

matth66 says:
July 16, 2012 at 5:01pm

I just thought I would let people know my experiences of the Ternary trading system.
I know this will go against the grain, but I am doing okay with it. I started using it towards the end of the English league campaign and was finding the three methods were having mixed results.

I will be honest and state that with Ternary 1, I am struggling to hit the expected strike rate, but for those that know the system, there is a condition which delivers a “bumper return”, and this has happened on quite a few occasions for me. That has led to me still making a good profit on this method. Ternary 2 has hit the expected strike rate, so no complaints there.

Ternary 3 is a very common method, for which I know some traders make a full-time living from this alone, although I must admit I am not that keen on it. But I have to say my experience is that Matt fyles criteria for this method is as good as any! And I still get selections from 3 other system vendors, so I like to think I know what I’m talking about for this method.

I admit I haven’t used Ternary that much in the summer due to work commitments, and watching the Euro 2012, so I am surprised to hear that during that period the reviewer made £60. I thought liquidity of the lesser leagues would have made looking for opportunities to meet Ternary criteria pretty pointless.

That would be my only complaint with ternary. It was distributed at the wrong time of the year, especially with the Euro 2012 finals on! But I guess that it out of the hands of the marketer, unless Tim Lowe or Matt fyles are on the UEFA panel?

It is still early days, as like most products of this nature they need to be used for 6-12 months, before any real conclusions can be made.

So Overall, nice, simple and quick methods that in my experience should be a good addition to my other trading methods as they are based on sound statistical facts and known movements in odds.

#295 blocat

blocat

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationOldham England

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:03 AM

Has anyone got any concrete results on this system yet?

#296 Vigvol

Vigvol

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 October 2019 - 11:46 PM

What is the current information?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users