295 replies to this topic

#41 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:49 PM

I am not sure if Tim minds this, but a lot of people are landing on this thread such is the interest in the system, and maybe the people researching could ask Tim questions direct?

I think I would be sure in saying, that Tim would not mind, and would give himself the opportunity to highlight some key facts regarding the Ternary System, before any investment is made.

#42 Tim Lowe

Tim Lowe

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationFarnham, Surrey UK

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:58 PM

Ternary Trading Versus 30 Minute Unitrader

Actually I have to announce a mistake on the part of my company.

Nothing wrong with the system, just in case certain people were getting excited :-)

We sold the first Ternary's about a month ago. It has only been offered to my own and Nick James' customers and not by JV offer or rented in mailing list.

My company is also handling the marketing and fulfillment of the much more basic 30 Minute Unitrader system, also by Matt Fyles, which is more of an introductory product and is being sold through all the usual channels, JVs, mailshots to rented lists etc.

I had already offered Unitrader to my own customers some months ago.

There was a mistake made when we deduped the various mailing lists for the wider mailings to other lists. Instead of making sure that we didn't send people who bought the Ternary product a mailer for Unitrader (since they had already been offered it previously) we did the opposite and included all Ternary customers in the mailing. So this morning, everybody who has bought Ternary up until last weekend, also received a mailer for 30 minute Unitrader.

This has obviously caused some confusion and in some cases irritation for which I would like to apologise.

I am going to send every single Ternary customer a copy of 30 Minute Unitrader, with my compliments.

In the meantime I would like to clear up some possible confusions.

The differences are that Unitrader is one method that has a limited number of opportunities in any given month ('Uni' meaning one), whereas Ternary (meaning three) is 3 methods with broader application and which doesn't include the Unitrader one.

In other words, if you bought both you would have 4 different methods.

Ternary certainly gives you many more trading opportunities per month so in a practical sense Ternary makes it more likely that you can trade and therefore more likely that you will trade more often and therefore earn more money.

The BIG difference however between Ternary System and ANY other is that what Matt has tried to do with these is remove any decision making requirement, so the rules are extremely clear and unambiguous, the intention being to remove any requirement for skill or judgement from the user. It's the way the trades are selected and carried out that is unique to the new Ternary System and this does not appear in Unitrader.

The other really big difference is the 'Free £1,000' method which is genuinely doable by almost anybody and comes with Ternary but obviously not with Unitrader.

So in summary, Ternary is far more reliable because it does not need the user to make any decisions and it offers many more trading opportunities so it should make more money and it comes with a guaranteed £1,000 all of which is why it costs more.

However, as I've said, I will be sending free copies of Unitrader to all Ternary customers so they can see this for themselves and use it if they so wish.

KInd regards

Tim Lowe

#43 Chris Mole

Chris Mole

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationLancing.Sussex Coast

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:37 PM

View PostAnn, on 29 March 2012 - 12:13 PM, said:

I feel I can't reveal too much at this stage, for copyright infringement reasons, only that the first part of this course that is guaranteed for 45 days, produces exactly as stated!

Someone on this site needs to watch the two and a half hour DVD video that comes with the course, to appreciate what is on offer. Then the next stage would be to study the example spread sheets that are included, to fully appreciate it. Then finally the study of the manuals.

It would be seen that this has all been carefully crafted mathematically, by Tim Lowe's colleague Matt, who would appear to be a brilliant mathmatician!
This is not gambling!

Of course it's gambling! Despite what Tim Lowe may have told you.Remember his goal is to get as many people to hand over 900 pounds via his highly persuasive sales-letter,just look at all those highly enticing words he uses in big bold red ink!

I received his sales letter a couple of days ago .The front page made me chuckle claiming you can earn £2500 a week from football and you dont need to know anything about it and it doesn't involve gambling.This intrigued me thinking this must involve training you to become a football agent as they seem to earn thousands and don't seem to know anything about football :lol:

Then it turns out to be a football trading system with the aim of "securing a guaranteed profit no  matter who wins or loses"

And "with this system you actually make money and the results doesn't matter" Tim also mentions.

However what he doesn't mention is that the above statements are only true if the price moves in your favour,if it doesn't and it moves the other way then you are GUARANTEED to   lose money and to make the sort of money he claims you are going to have huge liabilites to deal wIth,we are talking hundreds of pounds here.

For example if you back a team to win at say 1.9 then for you to make a guaranteed  profit whatever the outcome of the match you need that price to fall below that figure then you can "trade" out of the bet,by then laying the team A to lose at the lower price.

EG  Back team A at 1.9 for 10 pounds = 19 pounds profit if team A wins.

Team A scores a goal in the match the price for team A to win has now fallen to 1.2 so now you can end your trade for the match and guarantee your self a profit whatever the final outcome of the match.You do this by then betting that team A will now lose the match.You bet 13 pounds at the now  lower odds of 1.2 that team A will now lose which means your liability is 13*1.2 =  £15.6 which mean if team A loses the match you keep the 13 pounds that you placed on team A to lose the match minus the 10 pounds you initally bet on team A to win the match.Profit £3 if Team A fails to win the   match

However if team A won the match you would win £19 minus the £15.6 you lost at the lower odds to give you a guaranteed return of £3.40

And thats how to trade for a risk-free profit between £3 and £3.40!-Minus!the 5% comission you pay to Betfair :P  Now imagine how much you would have to GAMBLE  with  and  how big your liabilites would be, and how many matches you would have to trade to make TEN THOUSAND POUNDS A MONTH!

And perhaps you might like to work out how much you would have LOST if the original odds had risen to say 3.9 because team B had scored first and not team A.

So you can see their certainly is plenty of risk trading and  you most definitely  CAN lose more than you WIN!! and it is most CERTAINLY a form of gambling!!

So for the Ternary system to be a long-term winner it has to able to predict which way the prices are going to move  in a football  match which Tim lowe and Matt claim it does more times than it doesn't,otherwise it wouldn't show a profit at all

A very very bold claim considering all the years that it has been possible to trade no such system has ever been developed as it was thought it was an impossible achievment.

#44 ThePresWPM

ThePresWPM

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:07 AM

View PostForum Admin, on 29 March 2012 - 12:45 AM, said:

I am very tempted to try it myself, and if I do, you can guarantee that the exact results will be detailed; although I am limited on time, hence the lack of action.
How about if interested parties share the cost of the system and share any winnings the system may make. I suspect Tim wouldn't sell it to a syndicate. He does make analogies with the stock market where pooled investments are more commonplace than individual investors.

We can only try, at least to get Tim's views on this.

The Pres.

#45 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:22 AM

That would be an interesting situation. Almost like a syndicate that shares the risk, as well as the gains. It would be an education either way.

I personally think, from my own thoughts, is that the amounts advertised 'could' very well have been made, and I am sure that Tim has documentation to support the claims, if nothing else, to ward off the Advertising Standards Authority in the UK, so I think he will have covered his tracks there, and any marketer worth his/her salt would do this, and cover themselves.

As we know, anything can be advertised if it can be proven to be achieved, which is also the ASA's stance, but, and I know a decent amount about betting having spent some serious resources about 15 years ago, with a team, trying to genuinely create a workable system - this was before the likes of Betfair, etc.

Although, it is possible, that even if the results are there ( and I actually do not doubt they are there) that the average man/woman would need to spend CONSIDERABLE time, and hands-on resources, to achieve anywhere near that figure, with the sheer amount of trades needed to reach the advertised goal, that many buyers of the system will say:

"Ok, I have made a few trades, and it does work, but jee, it takes a SERIOUS amount of time to produce a profit. I cannot ask for a refund because it does work, albeit nowhere near the advertised profit, unless I can spend 25 hours a day, 8 days a week seeking out these trades".

Now, from an advertisers point of view, this is perfect! The system works in general, the advertiser can also back up the advertised claims to any Advertising Authority, but the end user does not really gain much benefit, due to the amount of effort required, and then simply files the system away, in a draw in his/her house, never to be seen again.

No refunds can be given, so the marketer is delirious, and the punter cannot claim anything because he made £6 on 2 trades, meaning it does work, it is just that a life-changing amount of effort is required to make it worthwhile.

And hey presto, the marketer's job is done.

Who is right, and who is wrong? Hey, every commodity has to be 'sold', and every buyer has to take responsibility for their own actions. So it is an interesting one.

Does the BMW garage who advertises that their latest model achieves 78MPG tell lies, if their buyers cannot achieve this in reality, and only achieve 56MPG? No, because you will know for a fact, that 'under strict driving conditions, all advertised data can be achieved'. The only problem being, that these 'conditions' were that the driver has to "consistently drive 27.9876 MPH, without ever turning left, or braking sharply, or going up any hills for 13.789 miles, with the windows fully closed" to make the advertised MPG (miles per gallon).

If it is possible, it can be advertised. Every marketer in the world knows these rules - but customers are not marketers.

This post is not aimed at Tim, or the Ternary System, just that in general, all product launches, or advertised products/services, play by this marketing/promoting analogy. And if any marketers were to state otherwise, they would say so with a wry smile on their faces.

#46 Chris Mole

Chris Mole

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:59 AM

Like to hear from Tim and his claims that this is not a gambling system.

Then what is it then.If I sign up to Betfair the options available to me on the football are either Back or Lay in a variety of different markets you can chose  to play on each match.

But whatever option and market  you chose you are handing over money to betfair and GAMBLING that the odds are going to move in your favour enabling you to trade out for a risk-free profit. :rolleyes:

Whatever ever market the ternary system concentrates on the same principal applies.If you back a team to win the market you have chosen then you need the price to fall to make a risk-free profit,if the price goes higher then the original price then you will lose money.The higher the price moves the more money you will lose.You can of course trade out at any time to minimise your loss,or hope that a goal is scored in your favour and decide against trading out.

The opposite applies if you decide the team will lose the market.You then "lay " the team at the price shown and you need the price to rise higher then the original price to make a risk-free profit.If the price on your team falls lower than the original price then  you will lose money.The lower the price falls the more money you will lose.

So as I said earlier to make the ternary system a long term winner is has to be able to predict the outcome of a football match correctly more times then it doesn't.

Time will tell on that.But for anyone who goes ahead with this you will need a lot of time and patience and be able to cope with a lot of stress when the price goes against you leaving you to decide when to trade out to minimise your loss or hope that a goal goes in your favour.

Good luck!  Your need it!

View PostTim Lowe, on 29 March 2012 - 01:33 PM, said:

There are many ways to ensure you make money, banks and financial institutions do it all the time. As do Bookmakers and the like, its is in fact quite simple maths to arrange things so that you cannot lose.
Tim Lowe

You forget to add, Tim "As long as the price moves in your favour" :P

#47 Tim Lowe

Tim Lowe

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:41 AM

Chris,

I have answered this question more than once.

I have stated, several times, that sometimes you win and sometimes you lose BUT statistically, tested with 1,500 trades, you win more than you lose, which is why I use the fruit machine analogy.

Of course anybody using the system will need patience and to trade on a regular and consistent basis. It seems odd to me that people happily go to work for 40 hours a week to take home maybe £1,500 - £2,000 a month but moan about putting in, let's say 10 hours a week (I think rather less once you are familiar with it but let's go with 10) to earn, let's say, a quarter of what I say is possible.

Suppose that these examples are as good as it gets and I've really hyped it up (not an admission, just taking the BMW fuel consumption argument to heart for a moment), so 10 hours a week to earn £2,500 a month is still 5 times better than most people's jobs. And if I'm right, 20 times better.

Where's the catch? Well you need to treat this as seriously as you would a job, you will not get rich next week and then retire, you need to keep at it to see the benfits and, oh yes, you have to pay for the information on how to achieve this and it's a lot of money. I disagree, it's less than one week's potential and the first £1,000 is guaranteed anyway so the only way you can lose is, not doing anything, which is actually the issue with most of us. By the way, the purchase price is less than a lot of people spend every month just getting to that poorly paid job.

Essentially you are sceptical and look like you want to pick a fight over the maths, OK, if you're not convinced I would give anybody the same advice, just don't buy it.

Tim Lowe

#48 Marketer Man

Marketer Man

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:13 AM

wow, i didn't expect this thread when i got back.

Tim, am I right in thinking that for this to work, the person doing the system would need to watch the events live, in or to react. so if a football match was being played at 8pm in the evening, i would have to sit there next to the pc for 90 minutes ready to make a trade?

#49 Tim Lowe

Tim Lowe

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:10 PM

View PostMarketer Man, on 30 March 2012 - 11:13 AM, said:

wow, i didn't expect this thread when i got back.

Tim, am I right in thinking that for this to work, the person doing the system would need to watch the events live, in or to react. so if a football match was being played at 8pm in the evening, i would have to sit there next to the pc for 90 minutes ready to make a trade?

Sort of!!!

There are three distinct methods. All require you to trade out if a goal is scored so you do need to know if that happens. You can of course watch the match or instead set up an audible alert on your computer to warn you. So you can easily do the ironing, eat your dinner, watch the TV or read a book etc but you could not sensibly go to the gym or out to a restaurant.

The trades are set up prior to the match, using the calculater that we give you, again you can do this early in the day if you want to but more sensibly not long before kick off. If you do it earlier there may not be enough money in the market or the price may not be in the correct range until just prior to kick off. Once the match begins, if using Method 1 you exit at 20 minutes, using Method 2 exit at 10 minutes or using Method 3 exit at 70 minutes, in all cases unless a goal is scored in which case you exit at that point.

Reasonably there are likely to be more Method 1 and 2 trades than Method 3.

Tim Lowe

#50 Chris Mole

Chris Mole

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:26 PM

View PostTim Lowe, on 30 March 2012 - 10:41 AM, said:

Of course anybody using the system will need patience and to trade on a regular and consistent basis. It seems odd to me that people happily go to work for 40 hours a week to take home maybe £1,500 - £2,000 a month but moan about putting in, let's say 10 hours a week (I think rather less once you are familiar with it but let's go with 10) to earn, let's say, a quarter of what I say is possible.

Big difference though Tim is that people that work 40 hours a week are guaranteed to take home £1,500-£2,000 a month whereas trading on live football you are not Guaranteed to make any money,despite what you   may think.

Suppose that these examples are as good as it gets and I've really hyped it up (not an admission, just taking the BMW fuel consumption argument to heart for a moment), so 10 hours a week to earn £2,500 a month is still 5 times better than most people's jobs. And if I'm right, 20 times better.

Not an admission,of course you've hyped it up beyond belief.

"retire on £10,000 a month by this summer"  "this doesn't involve gambling" :lol: "only takes ten minutes" "you simply cannot lose"

Need I go on.

you will not get rich next week and then retire,

According to  you I can retire on 10 grand a month by this summer!

Essentially you are sceptical and look like you want to pick a fight over the maths, OK, if you're not convinced I would give anybody the same advice, just don't buy it.

Tim Lowe

Of course I am sceptical as I am sure many others are that have received your sales-letter.

Nine hundred pounds is an awful lot to ask for a trading system in football that supposedly can predict the outcome of football matches enough times correct to enable you to earn "an income of £120,000 a year in your spare time!"

Well I'm sure time will tell,so I'm looking forward to all the success stories that I am sure people will post in here in the coming months :)

#51 Tim Lowe

Tim Lowe

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:34 PM

View PostChris Mole, on 30 March 2012 - 12:26 PM, said:

Big difference though Tim is that people that work 40 hours a week are guaranteed to take home £1,500-£2,000 a month whereas trading on live football you are not Guaranteed to make any money,despite what you   may think.

Guaranteed? Really? I know a lot of people who do jobs like window cleaning, farming, painting and decorating, bricklaying etc etc where a) you don't know if you will get to work that day (if it rains for example) but cannot do anything else just in case and you could work all year in something like farming and end up with nothing. On top of that how many people's jobs are secure with plenty of companies failing every week. Life is full of risk and there is no guarantee of a paycheck for anybody.

According to you I can retire on 10 grand a month by this summer!

I specifically said that you will not get rich next week, in fact I say clearly that it is a six month project to get to the point of £10k monthly, even giving example tables. Like all sceptics on forums, you mock and take things out of context.

Of course I am sceptical as I am sure many others are that have received your sales-letter.

Nine hundred pounds is an awful lot to ask for a trading system in football that supposedly can predict the outcome of football matches enough times correct to enable you to earn "an income of £120,000 a year in your spare time!"

Well I'm sure time will tell,so I'm looking forward to all the success stories that I am sure people will post in here in the coming months :)

I am sure time will tell, it needs 6 months as I've said from day 1 in the copy and reiterated here with explanation after explanation.

Since you mention all the success stories, I shouldn't hold your breath to see them here as you well know that the successful people have no reason or desire to come here and satisfy a sceptics curiosity. Why would they even be looking at this forum? On the odd occasion that somebody praises a product, they are usually hectored into silence. It already happened here on this thread with 'Ann'.

I have never met a rich sceptic but I've met plenty of very successful people who are optimistic and positive. This is part of my fundamental distrust of forums, they only attract negative people who want to moan or people looking to solve a problem that they cannot on their own. The people who are successful and happy with what they bought have no reason to visit. So those who want to solve a problem get advice from the only other one's available, the negative moaners.

It just doesn't work when you think about it.

Tim Lowe

#52 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:10 PM

In fairness though, Tim. Forums also give the marketer the opportunity to turn a situation around. Sure, people who are unsure will go to forums, but if the internet did not exist (and you know this), then all the mail order scams/review never see the light of day.

Marketers hate forums, of course they do, but come on, they are always going to be there. This one, another one, the dynamics of marketing have changed, and marketers HAVE to embrace the forums.

#53 Tim Lowe

Tim Lowe

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:24 PM

View PostForum Admin, on 30 March 2012 - 02:10 PM, said:

In fairness though, Tim. Forums also give the marketer the opportunity to turn a situation around. Sure, people who are unsure will go to forums, but if the internet did not exist (and you know this), then all the mail order scams/review never see the light of day.

Marketers hate forums, of course they do, but come on, they are always going to be there. This one, another one, the dynamics of marketing have changed, and marketers HAVE to embrace the forums.

I don't disagree and I think even you would admit that I pretty much stand alone as a marketer who does embrace forums and deal with questions raised. I don't believe any of my contemporaries do so, do they?

However, that does not mean that forums are good places or the right places for people to do half the things they try and do. My biggest complaint is that I am fully open and exposed whilst those sniping and moaning are protected. For me it's a bit like standing in the middle of a street whilst people in houses take potshots with airpistols from behind barricaded windows...and there are tunnels from them to escape should somebody work out where they are!!!

Now of course I am big and strong and can take being shot a few times but even so it is terribly one sided and everything I say is subject to scrutiny forever whilst anybody can come here, say anything they like, no matter how deluded, and if they are proved wrong they just start their campaigns again with a new user name.

Tim Lowe

#54 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:47 PM

View PostTim Lowe, on 30 March 2012 - 02:24 PM, said:

I don't disagree and I think even you would admit that I pretty much stand alone as a marketer who does embrace forums and deal with questions raised. I don't believe any of my contemporaries do so, do they?

I agree with that, Tim, I have seen you on many forums, and you are unique in that aspect, and always calm and collected, which also says to me that you understand the process.

As for 'standing alone' whilst people your potential customers take potshots at you. I think you need to appreciate that (and you are not a fool, so I am sure you do) you are the one sending the mass mailings out, doing the joint ventures, in return for ten's of thousands in the bank at the end of it, so come on, you cannot expect to make a return without potential customers looking for avenues to discuss a potentially large investment by most peoples standards.

You know how this works, Tim. And as I stated earlier on in this thread, I admire the fact that you are prepared to stand toe-to-toe and answer questions, and back up the offerings in your promotions.

Any right-thinking business person would do the same. And it also shows transparency, maybe not from members who as you state 'can hide', but from the person/company who is asking for monetary gain from people they do not know. Which is ironic when you think of it in those terms.

#55 Tim Lowe

Tim Lowe

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:05 PM

Let me be clear, I have NO ISSUE with reasonable questions from people who I have tried to sell something to.

What I do dislike is complete lunatics who just want somebody to pick a fight with (none here so far but it's early days :rolleyes: ) and people I have not marketed to making snide remarks from a position of ignorance.

It is often the case that people have not received a mailshot or email, so actually don't have any idea what they are talking about, but chip in with their views and turn quite nasty when they are not listened to. I like analogies so here is another: it is a little like running a car showroom and whilst having a sane conversation with a potential customer who actually may want to buy a car, some yobbo runs in the door screaming that you'd have to be mad to buy a car here...and they know this, NOT because they have bought a car here, but because they read about it on a forum... ;)  

Now that's ironic!

Tim Lowe

#56 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:18 PM

Tim,

But the same analogy could be used in an alternative way:

A scammer sends out 50,000 mailings asking for £195 for a manual, using a 100-page-carefully-scripted sales letter.

The 50,000 letters land on the doorsteps. 2% buy it, because there is no information about it on forums, and subsequently the scammer makes £195,000.

All because forums didn't exist, and the potential punter had no reference point to make an educated decision. ;)

Before the revolution that is the internet, this happened more times than people will ever know.

I am digressing from the subject content, so will leave the thread to potential customers.

#57 Tim Lowe

Tim Lowe

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:39 PM

Come on Mr Admin, now you're wandering off on a frolic...what if the wonderous forums existed but it was our 'scammers' first scam?  There would be no informed public to draw attention to it, would there?

Anyway, I am not arguing against forums, I am arguing against the behaviour of some members of forums who feel entitled to behave in a way that in any other area would get them at least  shunned if not imprisoned.

Look at that unpleasant cove, Liam Stacey, who made a racist remark on Twitter about Fabrice Muamba, then when challenged, he responded with a number of offensive posts aimed at other Twitter users, then, predictably, he claimed his account had been hacked (http://www.bbc.co.uk...-wales-17515992). Quite rightly he was jailed for 56 days.

His appaling behaviour is one of the downsides of anonymous forums.

Tim Lowe

#58 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:57 PM

Tim, undesirables will always exist on forums, or through other mediums. The internet just brings to the forefront  what has always been present.

I think comparing an obvious racist to somebody being skeptical about parting with hundreds of pounds on a making-money system, which in the current economic climate is money people cannot afford to risk on a punt, is going to extremes.

I stand by what I said, if a marketer is wishing to make ten's of thousands of pounds from a highly strategic, and carefully scripted sales brochure, then they CANNOT avoid the inevitable.

We like analogies, don't we?

So, ok, that is similar to one of these fame-seeking, media wannabees complaining about having their pictures splashed all over the papers, after they have made it big.

People who want to obtain monetary gain from the masses, cannot then complain when these same masses decide to ask questions, or show interest.

.... Although some of them just never know when to stop digging their holes.

#59 Tim Lowe

Tim Lowe

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:26 PM

Not sure it's me in a hole here...the behaviour of some people on some forums (not this one) towards people like me is at least the equal if not worse on occasion than the racist remarks Stacey made. I know you've seen some of it which has now been removed and it was exceptionally unpleasant and, yes, some people have wished me a long and painful death, amongst other things.

I keep saying that I have no problem with questions from reasonable people, it's ignorant and gratuitous nastiness for its own sake that I object to.

...but whilst we're discussing it, I didn't want to come here and seek fame and fortune, having people like me discussing products as well as defending myself from both reasonable and rabid criticism provides an incentive to get people coming to your forum so at best this is a symbiotic relationship, without people like me (not just me, note but people LIKE me) you'd have nothing to talk about and your forum would have no basis.

Now, shall we leave it there?

Tim Lowe

#60 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:06 PM

Tim,

We can debate it all night if you wish, well no we cannot actually, as I have a few alcoholic drinks with my name of them waiting for me in a dark room with music playing.

Forums have no basis, without people like you? And the tabloids would not exist if no humans were created? Please don't believe the hype, Tim. You have made a few quid, granted, but you are not the holy savior to all unemployment troubles.

I have actually tried to be helpful on this thread, Tim, but if you wish me to dissect my true feelings on the matter, and place my admin hat down, then you only have to ask.

Now, you can either let this thread ride, without participation, or you can become involved in professional communication with your potential customers, and leave your ego at the door.

Your choice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users