Make Money Forum Announcements

HELLO
* - - - - 4 votes

idropshipuk.co.uk

idropshipuk.co.uk reviews idropshipuk.co.uk idropshipuk.co.uk scam idropshipuk.co.uk anyone?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 singlemom

singlemom

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:22 PM

I am very much interested in dropshipping and came across idropshipuk.co.uk, have you used them anyone? Not sure if they are a scam, because it looks like a new site that I seen advertised elsewhere.

Any help would be great.

#2 Starchaser Katie

Starchaser Katie

• Moderators
  • 175 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:36 PM

idropshipuk.co.uk looks like a brand new website, and I have checked the who is, and it was only registered this year, which as there are very many other dropshippers around that have been established a lot longer, there would have to be a very good reason to use somebody new.

The website idropshipuk.co.uk was registered 2 days ago, which should tell you to leave it a while and see how they fair.

The last thing you want, when using any dropshipper, is for them to leave you in a tricky situation with your customers, and with dropshipping, not just idropshipuk.co.uk, you have to be VERY careful when selling on ebay, for example, as if the dropshipper cannot provide what they advertise, this would leave you in a very bad position indeed.

Take care when using newly formed websites.
http://www.makemoneyforum.com - Forum Moderator

#3 Marketer Man

Marketer Man

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 08:23 PM

That website looks brand new. I would never use a brand new website when starting out. Look for somebody more established would be my opinion.

#4 GemDesignz

GemDesignz

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:29 PM

spend some more time researching, research is important when deciding which site to join, i still havent decided which one to join myself yet either and ive been looking into it for about 3 months.

#5 Mccormack

Mccormack

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:08 PM

How do you find out who owns the website, when it was est. and other details?

#6 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:00 PM

You check the who.is of a domain, which is very simple to do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users