Make Money Forum Announcements

HELLO
* - - - - 3 votes

Izzonet.com

izzonet.com reviews izzonet.com scams izzonet.com review izzonet.com dropship www.izzonet.com

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 singlemom

singlemom

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:25 PM

Sorry should have added this to my other post. I also found izzonet.com, anybody used them or have reviews about them. They were advertised on a wholesale forum, but I know there are lots of scams around with dropshipping, and just wanted to make sure.

Thanks

Susan

#2 Starchaser Katie

Starchaser Katie

• Moderators
  • 175 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:33 PM

Hi Susan,

Izzonet.com seem to offer website solutions for dropshipping, or just websites. Not much about them as far as reviews are concerned, which should make you wary. If you do decide to do any business with them, then make sure that you ask all the questions, whether it is Izzonet.com or anybody else. You are right, there are lots of scams about.

Just looking at Izzonet.com and what they offer, they do seem very expensive, and I am sure you could find what you need cheaper elsewhere.

I hope this helps, and welcome to the forum again :)

Katie x
http://www.makemoneyforum.com - Forum Moderator

#3 Marketer Man

Marketer Man

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 08:24 PM

I have read a few bad reviews about this company on the net. Just make sure you get what you pay for, and yes, as said already, they do seem to be expensive.

#4 Izzonet

Izzonet

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:05 PM

Hello,

We are sorry to hear about unsatisfied customers from our services.
In Izzonet, we try to do the best for our customers and make sure they are happy from the final result.

We would be happy to help anyone that has a problem with our system and also offer to all our customers a free trial version for 15 days and 30-day money back if unsatisfied from our system.

(advertising removed)

Have a great day!

Edited by Forum Admin, 24 April 2012 - 02:55 PM.
Removed advertising

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users