3 replies to this topic

#1 .Anti.

.Anti.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 06:49 AM

What is your best method of back link building? Do you buy links? Do you post on forums? Or do you submit to directories? etc.

#2 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 27 December 2010 - 10:33 AM

The best method is to get backlinks from articles. The articles and the website where it's posted at needs to be related to the topic of your website.
The website containing your article needs to have as high PR (PageRank) as possible, this will make your backlink more valuable.

I normally use Google Alert to get a daily email of updated blogs and news websites which I can comment on.
A lot of them have no-follow links, I comment on all of them though.

Also, don't use the exact same word as anchor text for all the backlinks, try to use some different ones.

#3 Matt

Matt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 05:55 AM

View PostKenneth, on 27 December 2010 - 10:33 AM, said:

The best method is to get backlinks from articles. The articles and the website where it's posted at needs to be related to the topic of your website.
The website containing your article needs to have as high PR (PageRank) as possible, this will make your backlink more valuable.

I normally use Google Alert to get a daily email of updated blogs and news websites which I can comment on.
A lot of them have no-follow links, I comment on all of them though.

Also, don't use the exact same word as anchor text for all the backlinks, try to use some different ones.

I'll have to try that one, haven't thought of using the Google alerts thing yet. I usually post on forums that are relative to my niche with signature links.

#4 JacobH

JacobH

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 04:55 AM

Do follow Blog commenting and forum posting are the best way in order to get backlinks. Backlink is really important because it is the only thing that can help your website get highest ranking in Google.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users