make easy money

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 farafa

farafa

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:14 PM

First you need to listen to the song at least 90 seconds. While the song is playing, you can start writing your thoughts about the song. It is advisable to fill the box, because your are paid based on quantity and quality. After the 90 seconds are up, you have to rate the song. It is advisable to rate the negative songs between 3-4, the average songs between 5-6, the good ones between 7-8. You can rate the songs lower and higher also, but only in exceptional cases, like when somebody uploads a hit which is not his own creation. In rated those songs with 0, because I hate cheating.

Once you find a room, start reviewing tracks by playing it and listening to at least 60 seconds of the song. I would recommend listening to the entire track before writing a review,  to be fair to the artist. Write your review with as much detail as possible and then rate the song from 0 -10.

Posted Image

Fixed Minimum Cashout -  $10 is the set minimum cashout. From what we can see the minimum cashout will not increase after your first cashout.

Posted Image

My link: Slicethepie
<<< I am just a no-good spammer, ignore me, like life does.

#2 Starchaser Katie

Starchaser Katie

• Moderators
  • 175 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:49 PM

Affiliate link removed.

We are not going to allow you to spam our website. If you have something interesting to show us, then great, but please, we are not just hear for you to make easy money from. A lot of time and effort goes into promoting a forum, please show some respect.
http://www.makemoneyforum.com - Forum Moderator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users