Instant Article Wizard by Jon Leger Review

IAW Jon Leger Instant Article Wizard Article Creator Writing

4 replies to this topic

#1 Bunny De Gracia Dizon

Bunny De Gracia Dizon

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 04:15 PM

Hi Everyone. I purchased Jon Leger's Instant Article WIzard IAW last month. I was super amazed with the video presentation on its site and without second thoughts, i instantly purchased one.

Very much excited to use it and utilize for the benefit of my writing and blog posting, I was constantly surprised and disappointed that I never resulted exactly the same as the video. It never gave me even a dozen of search results. The instant article generator did not also work.

Found it useless then. I am not sure if it's because of my location or that normally happens. Share me your thoughts. Some might find this tool helpful, but I do not personally recommend it.

#2 Robustfisher

Robustfisher

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:04 PM

Hello Bunny. I have experienced the same issue with you. The Instant Article Wizard program I think has a technical problem with their fetching portion.  But the good side is, we can actually take back our money because they have a 1 month guarantee. Try it. :)

#3 Bunny De Gracia Dizon

Bunny De Gracia Dizon

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:25 PM

Thanks Robust Fisher. Yup I am thinking over that option too. Taking back my money.

#4 tarny

tarny

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:28 PM

I've seen some that dont output very good results. Some sentances wont read right at all and you can normally spot generated articles straight away.

I'm not saying they're a scam because they could be ideal if you need to generate quick articles for certain purposes but you should still be prepared for doing lots of edits afterwards.

Could either of you recommend any other article generators?

#5 ronaldking

ronaldking

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:32 PM

Hi bunny and Rob, We have the same problem. By the way what is your current location now bunny? This might help. Have you ever complain the problem about Jon Leger's Instant Article WIzard? to their official site? I think there's still a bug on the program and they are still fixing those bugs. If you can't wait to use you can always return the money back if you want but if the article wizard will be fixed I can assure you that this program would be worth it for you.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users